Bob Bly, the man McGraw-Hill calls "America's top copywriter" and author of 80+ books, reveals how you can quickly and easily....
Create Information Products You Can Sell Online to Eager Buyers at Huge Profit Margins
In this program: how I created, published, and sold over 30 new audio and print information products in less than 12 months - and generated as much as $7,563.25 a week in online revenues "working" only 2-3 hours a week!
Dear Internet Marketer (or Soon-to-be Internet Marketer):
"I want to get started in Internet marketing," JT told me the other day.
"But I don't have a product. I don't know what information people are buying online. I don't have an idea for a product. And even if I did, I don't know how to go about writing, designing, and producing an information product."
Lots of new and aspiring Internet marketers have that same problem: they want to launch an Internet marketing business, but they don't have a product to sell.
That's why Internet guru Fred Gleeck and I created our educational program for Internet marketers -- Creating Information Products That Sell Online.
In it, you will discover a proven system for creating e-books ... audio programs ... DVDs ... software ... tele-classes ... and many other information products that your Internet customers want to buy.
It's a product creation system that Fred and I developed separately ... and now work with jointly ... using our combined experience of almost half a century -- during which we've created literally hundreds of profitable information products!
To preview our product creation system risk-free for 90 days in the privacy of your home or office ... with no obligation to buy ... just click below now:
Your "missing link" to Internet marketing riches:
Good products you can sell at a profit!
In Creating Information Products That Sell Online, you'll master the part of the Internet marketing business that your competitors find so troublesome - creating information products to sell.
You'll easily come up with dozens of ideas for products you can profitably sell to online customers ... and produce quality products with a minimal investment of time and money ... as you build out a full line of products that virtually ensures your online success.
Here's just a sampling of what you'll learn in this one-of-a-kind money-making program:
- The 3 basic types of information products ... and how to create and sell each.
- The world's most perfect information product to sell online. The Internet is tailor-made for it!
- 8 steps to creating info products. Plus: how to pick topics for your information products that your online customers will buy.
- Sell more products faster to recent buyers through automatic cross-sell and upsell promotions.
- 10 rules for saving time and money in information product creation - while maximizing units sold and online revenues.
- Magazine publishers can make millions selling articles you write for them in their pages. Why not start your own magazine -- and keep all the profits?
- 5 ways to get content for the information products you want to produce. Plus: how to get other people to give you their content - and the rights to sell it - for free!
- E-book ... DVD ... audio ... tele-seminar ... coaching service -- how to determine the best format for the information you want to communicate.
- Should you give your e-newsletter away for free or charge for a subscription? The answer may surprise you.
- An easy way to discover exactly what the people on your e-list want from you - and the information products they'd like you to create for them.
- Recurring monthly revenues and huge profits from creating and selling your own software. Plus: where to hire freelance programmers who will write your code for a song.
- How I created my first product in 2 days for $75. Our net sales so far? $12,856.32. Time I spent on it personally? 3 hours.
- Why traditionally published "bookstore books" are the worst information product you can sell online ... and what you should be selling instead.
- The information product that earned me $9,821 in one hour - just by talking on the telephone. Here's how to create and sell your own version.
- Print information products you can create quickly and easily without writing a single word: forms and checklist collections. Practically a no-brainer!
- Quick-start shortcut: easy information products you can create this week -- and start selling online by next Thursday.
- Don't know something you can teach others how to do? Then create and sell a Resource Guide - an info product that tells when where to find it, not how to do it.
- Create a kick-butt table of contents for your information products - inexpensively and rapidly - with a "probe campaign."
- Record spoken-word audio products right in your living room. Eliminate studio costs and save hundreds of dollars.
- Why you need to create a complete product line - with low, medium, and high-priced offers - and not just a single product.
- Simple way to test price points online tells you how to price your product for maximum sales and profits.
- Turn every book you publish into a "capture device" that grows your e-mail list exponentially. Adds no extra printing cost or pages to the book.
- How to create - and market online - high-priced coaching services your subscribers will stand in line to buy.
- Finding an ideal market niche. The competition is less in these niches, and customers will pay higher prices.
- How information products automatically create huge demand for coaching, consulting, and other professional services you provide.
- Put your product fulfillment on "autopilot" - ship all your orders within 48 hours without stuffing a single envelope or ever going to the post office.
- How to maximize your profit margin - and minimize your cost - on audio programs by selling them as MP3 files your customers can listen to over the Internet.
- Where to hire a skilled ghostwriter to write your e-books - research, writing, revisions - for less than $500 per book.
- Why "integrated" software can save you time and effort - and is a better choice than buying each application you need separately.
- Charge your customers' credit card every month by selling subscriptions to a "membership Web site."
- How to safeguard your masters: original audio ... video footage ... manuscripts ... and artwork. They are the core of your online business, and their loss could be disastrous.
- You can create valuable info products simply by interviewing other experts. Here's what it takes to do a great interview.
- The "index card method" for crafting a detailed outline for your next info product. Old-fashioned, but works like a charm.
- How to turn product updating and revision from a time-consuming chore and large expense into a highly lucrative profit center - and dazzle your customers in the process.
- Get other Internet marketers to aggressively promote your products to their subscribers - without charging you a dime in mailing fees or ad costs.
- Create an original audio product you can sell for $100 or more ... in less than a day ... without writing a script.
- How to sell any of your products for 10 times its list price with a "master license" arrangement.
- Cover and packaging tips that can increase the perceived value of every book you publish.
- "Hire" the Uncle Sam to write information products you can sell to your customers online. They won't charge you a dime!
- Which sells better - a product your customers want, or a product they need? The answer may shock you.
- What prices can you charge for e-books ... audio programs ... DVDs ... tele-seminars ... seminars ... boot camps ... coaching ... consulting ... membership sites ... and other information products?
- How to handle refunds and complaints so you retain the customer's loyalty - without giving yourself a migraine.
- Must you accept credit card orders ... PayPal ... Click Bank ... other online payment mechanisms?
- An easy way to capture the e-mail addresses of visitors who click onto your product landing pages ... but don't buy.
- Why you should always offer a free bonus gift to your online buyers with every purchase ... and how to create valuable premiums to give them.
- A terrific DVD product you can create with nothing more than a hand-held digital video camera. You don't even need a shooting script!
- How I made a six-figure annual income selling a monthly tele-seminar series online ... and how you can create and launch your first tele-seminar this year.
- Charge $1,000 or more per registration selling seminars, boot camps, and conferences online.
- And so much more....
Tip: avoid the most common product pricing mistake
One of the most common reasons why newbie Internet marketers don't make enough money is that their price points and profit margins aren't high enough.
Say you self-publish a paperback book on making money as a dog sitter. It costs you $7 a copy to produce using Print on Demand (POD), and the cover price is $15. Your profit is just $8 a unit, giving you a profit margin of only 53%.
What should your profit be? The rule of thumb is that the retail price should be at least 8X the cost of goods. So for a $15 paperback, your manufacturing cost should be no higher than $1.87 a copy. A printer specializing in books might be able to do it for that, but not a POD printer.
In Creating Information Products That Sell, we outline the best price points and ideal profit margins for selling a wide range of information products online – from paperback books and e-books, to multimedia programs, coaching, and seminars. You can review these strategies – and dozens of other ideas for creating info products that sell -- risk-free for 90 days when you click below now:
Praise for Bob Bly, Fred Gleeck, and their Internet marketing expertise
The Creating Information Products That Sell Online has been professionally recorded on 3 long-playing audio CDs.
There's no lengthy manual to read or boring workbook to complete. You can absorb the entire program ... in about a week ... while listening in your car as you drive to and from work each day. It's that easy!
Here's what people have said about Bob Bly's and Fred Gleeck's Internet marketing ideas and systems....
"Fred, I count on you for consistently superior advice on how to find my way through the maze of Internet advisors."
"Bob, The e-mail campaign you wrote for us got an excellent response: 7.55% from a rented list of hard-to-excite prospects."
--Ken Paston, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
"Fred Gleeck's knowledge of Internet marketing and his ability to teach it are both unparalleled."
--Don Huston, CEO, U.S. Learning
"We're still running both online marketing campaigns Bob Bly wrote for us. They're still pulling. Great stuff."
--John Leper, Stanford International
"Fred Gleeck is amazing. He knows it all - and can help you use it - in your Internet marketing."
--Bert Decker, Member, Speakers Hall of Fame
Bob, Thanks so much for connecting! I've got a load of your books and courses that I l have greatly benefited from. I really liked your audio course on creating info products. I was inspired so much, I finally made my first DVD course. Thanks so much for all the great info!
--Mark "Elmo" Ellis
"Several months back I had purchased your 3 Disc CD set on Info Products That Sell. The CDs, with you and Fred Gleeck were really done very well Bob. The content gave me great ideas, not only ones I will be able to implement for potential clients in this area, but also those I will be able to ultimately implement for myself. Kudos on another job very well done, and thank you once again. You have never once failed to give me many nuggets, and even pearls, of very beneficial and useful original ideas."
Act now and save 50%
To hire Fred or Bob to work with you on creating and selling your own information products can cost $2,000 and up plus a percentage of sales. On a limited basis, you can buy an initial 90-minute consultation from me for $600, and I think Fred offers a similar starter package for $500.
But now, it won't cost you $2,000 ... or $600 ... or even $100 to learn how secrets for creating profitable information products that can make you a handsome six-figure annual income online.
The cover price of Creating Information Products That Sell Online is only $97. But act now, and it's yours for only $49 -- our lowest price ever! That's a discount of 50% off the regular price.
And that's your investment only when Creating Information Products That Sell Online actually helps you create and sell your own info products online. If it doesn't, your cost is zero. Zich. Nada. Nothing....
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That's right. If you don't agree that Creating Information Products That Sell Online can save you time and money -- while helping you create the information products you need to start and run a profitable Internet marketing business ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return all the CDs to me within 90 days.
I'll refund your $49 payment in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
In the next 18 to 24 months, you could, like me, be sitting on the deck of your new lake house - watching the sun set over the water, drink in hand, content to know you never have to work another day in your life unless you want to ...
... because your information products are making money for you online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - even while you sleep!
Or, you could be no further along toward your goal of making money selling information products on the Internet –
--and enjoying great feeling of total financial independence that owning a successful Internet marketing business can give you.
It's your call.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Creating Information Products That Sell Online on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Order Creating Informaton Products That Sell Online today and you get a FREE copy of my new Special Bonus Report, Writing for the Web (list price: $29).
In this free 50-page report, you'll discover little-known Internet marketing tricks and tips that can quickly leave your competitors in the dust. Including:
- My proven 4-step formula for successful SEO copywriting - page 31.
- How to write subject lines that get your e-mails opened and read - page 35.
- 5 steps to writing perfect guarantee copy - page 40.
- Do you need a separate web site for every product you sell? Answer on page 20.
- The 3 most important things I've learned about writing e-mail - page 37.
- How to use statistics to prove your claims and sales points – page 44.
- 10 tips for increasing landing page conversion rates - page 27.
- How to convince subscribers that your e-newsletters are worth reading - page 23.
- 5 ways to capture the e-mail addresses of your web site visitors - page 46.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report - a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE ... even if you request a refund on the audio program!
To order Creating Information Products That Sell Online ... and get your FREE Special Report ... just click below now:
P.P.S. But I urge you to hurry. This special 50% discount offer is for a limited time only. And once it expires, it may never be repeated again:
About Bob Bly
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, speaking, and consulting, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s. He also earns an extra $200,000 a year, working only a few hours a month, with his spare-time Internet marketing business ... and now he wants to show you how to duplicate his "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" within the next 18 to 24 months!
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct,Business Marketing, Writer’s Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob’s writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation’s Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
After years of writing winning online copy that made his clients rich, Bob decided recently to launch his own Internet marketing business. In creating the "Internet Marketing Retirement Plan" in collaboration with Fred Gleeck, Bob took his online business from zero products - and zero income - to over $4,000 a week in net revenues. He did it in less than 6 months, and now is on target to make over $220,000 in annual online sales working just 20 minutes a week!
About Fred Gleeck
Known as the “King of Content,” Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of “howto make money selling information products online.”
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps – both his own as well as other people’s events – to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of "Make Money on the Internet," Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
What they say about Bob Bly‘s copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I’m in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I’m always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
--Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation - as well as the conversion program from HMCL - as big successes."
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
--Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
--Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out-produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
--Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
--Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
--Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again ... you did a great job."
--Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go.
You hit it on the head!"
--Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of ‘Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt - pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks, Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful ...even entertaining. You really communicated the ‘feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
--Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
--Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru ... or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
--Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
--Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
--Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
--Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
--Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
--Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
--Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
--Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
--Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
--Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
--Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
--Maureen Neary, Tower Media.